Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ramesh Rocky <rm...@outlook.com> on 2015/01/08 05:06:06 UTC

Detect ActiveMQ started or not?

Hi ,I am running the activemq on windows . i am trying to implement activemq as service . Now I have one question By watching the console windows we can see  error , info, warning when starting the activemq server. But with out watch the console windows Is there any way to detect server is stared or not in activemq?
Thanks & RegardsRamesh

Re: Detect ActiveMQ started or not?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
One way is to request the status on the command line by passing the status
argument instead of the start argument: activemq status.

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Two common methods are JMX and port-checking.  The latter is ineffective in
an H/A configuration on the passive broker though.