Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2009/07/31 21:25:23 UTC

updated road map

I made some edits to the road map proposal list up on the wiki.

   http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HBase/RoadMaps

 - Andy

Re: updated road map

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
And rather than delete items in response to declaring them out of
scope for 0.21, I hope they can just be pushed to the list for 0.22
for later discussion then.

  - Andy

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Great.

Re: updated road map

Posted by Tim Sell <tr...@gmail.com>.
Just got back from Reggae Geel.
I think updating the thrift client api should be in 0.21.

~Tim.

RE: updated road map

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.