Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/01 02:15:05 UTC

Re: Samza jdk11 support

 Thanks Yi.

Did you get any update on the JDK 11 roadmap?

Re: Samza jdk11 support

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Debraj,

Sorry to reply late. Unfortunately, we don't have an official doc to run
integration tests on JDK11 yet. However, the set of integration tests that
you can run locally should be included in the open source code:
{code}
> ./bin/integration-tests.sh <dir-to-run>
[yarn-integration-tests|standalone-integration-tests]
{code}

Hope that helps.

-Yi

Re: Samza jdk11 support