Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by vi...@wipro.com on 2005/09/22 16:08:23 UTC

FW: How to find a widget type

Hi,

How do I find if the widget is a repeater or not in flowscript.
I have something like foll: -

var wid1 = new Form();

var wid2 = wid.lookupWidget("tag1/tag2");

How do i find if wid2 is a repeater widget?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vijay

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: FW: How to find a widget type

Posted by beatejung <be...@online.de>.
Am Donnerstag, 22. September 2005 16:08 schrieb
vijayaraghavan.subramaniam@wipro.com:
> Hi,
>
> How do I find if the widget is a repeater or not in flowscript.
> I have something like foll: -
>
> var wid1 = new Form();
>
> var wid2 = wid.lookupWidget("tag1/tag2");
>
> How do i find if wid2 is a repeater widget?

you may try this:

var className=wid2.getClass().getName();
if(className=="org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.Repeater"){
}

hth
beate
--