Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Ale <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/18 08:29:30 UTC

Jewel Themes

Hi!

I saw a thread discussing how to import Jewel themes in an IDE and I managed
to "import" a theme using the compiler option /"theme"/ in VSCode.

What I want to know is how can I use several themes like a primary one, a
secondary one and emphasized one like I see it's used in Jewel Example (the
App one).

Thanks, Ale

Re: Jewel Themes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Ok Ale,

I think you have two options here:

1.- ask Josh on how to deal with multiple themes in AS3 extension. I'm sure
this is possible since maven does. So I figure is a matter of find the
right syntax. For me is hard to figure since I'm not using it.

2.- You can use maven. That's what I use and works great. The benefits from
this path is that all Royale Jewel examples are done with maven so you have
lots of examples working. In the other hand you ensure your build is
consistent in CI server, IDEs, ... In fact, I don't know the benefits of
IDE building over maven. I build in VSCode with CMD+SHIFT+B, and use to
generate my own Royale snapshot SDK with latest thing I'm developing...

Hope others could bring some more light here in order to help you with more
options

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Jewel Themes

Re: Jewel Themes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Ale,

I think theme compiler option can be chained with a ","
can you try to write "theme":<first-css-theme-url>,<second>,<third>" ?

If this don't work hope others using IDEs can give some clue here

thanks

Carlos

Re: Jewel Themes

Re: Jewel Themes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

can you post here the line you're using? I'm using maven, so I'm not
familiar with how you are dealing with this in an IDE. Looking at what
you're using I can figure how it should work.

Thanks