Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Marcin Misiewicz <mi...@ernie.icslab.agh.edu.pl> on 2001/06/05 16:03:40 UTC

SOAP Message Client & Service

Hello

I'm trying to write Message Service & Client. Unfortunately I've never
before wrote any message service or client. I was looking at the samples
included into Apache SOAP project but I've found only one example, which
takes the SOAP envelope from the file. I have to create SOAPEnvelope
within the body of the service or client, but I'm not experienced in
Xerces or any other xml parser. All I need is the at least one example,
explaining the problem.

Thanks for help.

Martin Misiewicz