Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org> on 2023/12/06 08:12:47 UTC

Nightlies and Snapshot artifacts of Storm

Hi all,

I am glad to announce, that we are now publishing automatic SNAPSHOT
builds (aka nightlies) from the master branch at a daily basis.

You can find the tar.gz / zip files here:

https://nightlies.apache.org/storm/

In addition, you can find recent SNAPSHOTs on the ASF SNAPSHOT
repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/storm/

This will allow you to do pre-testing in your environments and report
possible issues early.

We might need to fine-tune these artifacts uploaded to nightlies.ao to
include a commit hash or similar (good thing for 1st time contributors,
I guess ;-) ) or keep a history of (for example) 7 builds, but as a
first step, we are fine now.

Gruß
Richard

Re: Nightlies and Snapshot artifacts of Storm

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
That's great! thanks Richard

--
*Julien Nioche *

digitalpebble.com <http://www.digitalpebble.com/>

Re: Nightlies and Snapshot artifacts of Storm

Posted by Jonas Krauss <jk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! 🚀

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
That's great! thanks Richard