Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 01:22:32 UTC

Re: wicketstuff-push causing WicketRuntimeException component not found on Page

You mean to say the error is sporadic?

Posted by david_ <me...@gmail.com>.
If that is the issue, it can be solved by overriding the method that sets
the id? But is it possible?

2010/6/25 Rodolfo Hansen [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+2268555-1340689353-232081@n4.nabble.com<ml...@n4.nabble.com>

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by david_ <me...@gmail.com>.
Yes indeed.