Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 15:36:46 UTC

Component sets

I have started the help docs page about Components, which I suppose we
should specify are UI components.

Am I correct that there are three component sets a user might run into at
this stage?

Express
Basic
MDL

Are there others, are these incorrect, and is there basic information plus
a sample screen shot of a control or container of each component set?

Thanks.

Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: Component sets

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Maybe it would be worth to mention that there are others, but only initial
work has been done like Flat, JQuery. List is here [1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/frameworks/projects

Thanks, Piotr

> HTML too.
>
> > On Feb 1, 2018, at 5:36 PM, Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have started the help docs page about Components, which I suppose we
> > should specify are UI components.
> >
> > Am I correct that there are three component sets a user might run into at
> > this stage?
> >
> > Express
> > Basic
> > MDL
> >
> > Are there others, are these incorrect, and is there basic information
> plus
> > a sample screen shot of a control or container of each component set?
> >
> > Thanks.

> > --
> > Andrew Wetmore
> >
> > http://cottage14.blogspot.com/