Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mark Bordelon <mb...@savoirtech.com> on 2020/09/08 19:31:16 UTC

Hello

Been working with AMQ for a few years now at LiveNation, Cengage, and now Etrade.
Etrade really wants to run perf and func tests on AMQ, and I see https://activemq.apache.org/jmeter-performance-tests <https://activemq.apache.org/jmeter-performance-tests> has some dead links.
Can anyone point me to the perf tests? Thanks!

Re: Hello

Posted by Mark Bordelon <mb...@savoirtech.com>.
Thanks, Jusin. Was already using that Jmeter material, but wanted a quick professional result that Apache had already worked up, since I dont really know jmeter...

Re: Hello

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
From what I can tell the actual JMeter test files are long gone. The links
look like they date back to when ActiveMQ was still in the Apache incubator
(over a decade ago now).

In any event, you should be able to follow JMeter's User Manual to
construct a test-plan. They have documentation for both pub-sub [1] and
point-to-point [2] tests.

Justin

[1] https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-jms-topic-test-plan.html
[2]
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-jms-point-to-point-test-plan.html

Re: Hello

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I have some JMeter jmx (test plan) files if you wanna take a look (different scenario).

It’s what we are using in my company for performance tests.

Regards
JB