Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/12 14:36:35 UTC

Prepare Build Queue question

Hi,

Do we use some parallel queues to do checkout/update or do we have only one
queue?
I think it is only one because the checkout/updates on vmbuild is very long.

Emmanuel

Re: Prepare Build Queue question

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
I think it would be good to do update in parallel so Continuum will gain lot
of minutes for builds

Emmanuel

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Deng Ching<oc...@apache.org> wrote:

> We're not using parallel queues for the prepare build queue. Only the
> checkout and build queues use parallel queues..

Why?  That is... could this be done in parallel, and just no one has
done it yet, or was a decision made not to do it for some reason?

--
Wendy

Re: Prepare Build Queue question

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.