Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Roland <wg...@ids.de> on 2013/07/02 16:52:00 UTC

Re: bundlecontext.getBundles() returns Array with a null-Object

Hello Felix-Users,

My question why the RepositoryAdmin can deploy *null* is still open. I think
that the method Resolver.deploy() should throw a Exception if the OBR-file
is out of sync. with the Repository. The error occurs if and only if at
least one bundle is missing in the Repository which is listed in the
repository.xml-file. After the deployment the method
bundlecontext.getBundles () returns a null object. Well, I have inserted a
null check here to catch that.

Anyway...

Roland wrote

*