Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2021/12/14 14:35:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Bookkeeper 4.14.3 release

There are few fixes in the 4.14 that would be good to release soon.

Given that the timeline for 4.15 can be quite long, I'd propose to
release one more patch release right now.

Let me know if there are other fixes to include.

Matteo

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [DISCUSS] Bookkeeper 4.14.3 release

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Best,
Hang

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月17日周五 14:18写道:

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 10:18 PM Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Especially if we have to deliver the upgrade of log4j2

BK 4.14 is including log4j 1.2.x, which has other vulnerabilities,
though not the log4shell one.

Re: [DISCUSS] Bookkeeper 4.14.3 release

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1