Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Tomás García Rodríguez <to...@servicioexterno.inditex.com> on 2014/03/24 12:43:16 UTC

[email] Problem reading Java-generated HTML emails with Outlook 2010

Hi,

I am having trouble when creating emails from Java using HtmlEmail. I need to send them to an Outlook 2010 client, and it shows the HTML code as plain text, it does not interpret the mentioned code.

Is necessary to set any property before sending the email?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings,

Tomas Garcia

Tomás García Rodríguez

tomasgr@servicioexterno.inditex.com
Tel: +34 981185400

En el caso de haber recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique por esta misma vía, proceda a su eliminación y se abstenga de utilizarlo en modo alguno.
If you receive this message by error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it. Its use is forbidden.

Re: [email] Problem reading Java-generated HTML emails with Outlook 2010

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomas,

can you add the code snippet to create the HtmlEmail instance?

Thanks,

Thomas

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello Tomas,