Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sachin Singh <no...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/15 05:54:17 UTC

Exclude mongo-java-driver 2.11.3 jar from jmeter plugin maven build

 Hi All,
I am using jmeter as maven plugin using below code and wanted to use
mongodb version 3.5  but jmeter  download and uses only 2.11.3 version.
                                 <plugin>
<groupId>com.lazerycode.jmeter</groupId>
<artifactId>jmeter-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.0.3</version>
<configuration>
<jmeterExtensions>
<artifact>org.mongodb:mongo-java-driver:3.5.0</artifact>
</jmeterExtensions>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Please let me know if we have some option to exclude mongo-java-driver
2.11.3 from maven build and point jmeter to use latest given version

With Regards

Sachin

Re: Exclude mongo-java-driver 2.11.3 jar from jmeter plugin maven build

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I dont think thats an official supported plugin.
However your question is really a Maven question (what should I do when
different libraries refer to different version of the same jars?) - see for
e.g.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html#Dependency_Management
 or https://dzone.com/articles/solving-dependency-conflicts-in-maven

regards