Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/18 14:59:35 UTC

Message from Service Mix to Weblogic

I have to publish a message from service mix which should be received in weblogic mdb.
  How should I perform lookup for connection factory and queue in weblogic for Service Mix?
  Thanks in adv.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Message from Service Mix to Weblogic

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/22/07, kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Bruce .
>   I tried to modify activemq.xml for bridge confiuration , but I am getting following error. Do I need to set permissions somewhere?
>   INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at: service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
> WARN  - ManagedRegionBroker            - Failed to register MBean: org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Topic,Destination=ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection
> WARN  - ManagedRegionBroker            - Failed to register MBean: org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Topic,Destination=ActiveMQ.Advisory.Topic
> WARN  - ManagedRegionBroker            - Failed to register MBean: org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Subscription,persistentMode=Non-Durable,destinationType=Topic,destinationName=topic_//ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue_topic_//ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic,clientId=ID_machineName-2935-1193045886692-4_0,consumerId=ID_MachineName-2935-1193045886692-3_0_-1_1
> INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.2-SNAPSHOT JBI Container (ServiceMix) is starting
> INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more informations please see: http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
> Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in class path resource [servicemix.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (javax.management.MBeanTrustPermission register)

What exactly did you change and what is the full stack trace?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Message from Service Mix to Weblogic

Posted by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Bruce .

Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
  On 10/18/07, kumar k wrote:
> Thanks Bruce,
> This doc tells me how can I receive a message published from weblogic in service-mix jms consumer. But I want to receive a message published by servicemix provider in weblogic. Don't I need to specify Service -Mix properties in weblogic client? I want to know how do I do a lookup in this case.

There are a couple of options here:

1) You could modify the conf/jndi.xml file to add an entry containing
a ActiveMQ connection factory to the util:map element and then perform
a JNDI lookup of this connection factory from the Weblogic JMS client
code. Then use this connection factory to perform all message
consumption from the queue in the ActiveMQ instance that is embedded
in ServiceMix.

2) Configure a JMS-to-JMS bridge via the conf/activemq.xml to bridge
to a queue in Weblogic and then just use Weblogic JMS semantics to
consume from the Weblogic queue. See the following for more info on
this solution:

http://activemq.apache.org/jms-to-jms-bridge.html

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E);'

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Bruce,

  On 10/18/07, kumar k wrote:
> I have to publish a message from service mix which should be received in weblogic mdb.
> How should I perform lookup for connection factory and queue in weblogic for Service Mix?

There's a sample configuration to perform a JNDI lookup of a Weblogic
JMS connection factory here:

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-jms-new-endpoints.html#servicemix-jmsnewendpoints-OtherJMSproviders

Bruce

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.