Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ni...@opensource.lk on 2004/07/21 10:51:03 UTC

Re: Axis Java WSDL jars and WSDL2WS tool

Hi,

I tried to sync WSDL2WS tool with Latest Axis Java Jar due to the impact
of it, I replaced the SchemaUtils.java from Axis java and added some of
the axis c++ functionalty already exisited in SchemaUtils.java,
further some changes to ElementDecl.java and WSDL2Ws.java was also required.

After these changes, WSDL2Ws tool is generating skeletons & wrappers for
server side and stubs for client side as well.

I have attached the files.

rgds,
Nithya