Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2007/12/30 04:32:18 UTC

[vote] release maven-test-tools 1.0-alpha-2

In preparation for some plugin releases, I'd like to release the next
version of maven-test-tools (1.0-alpha-2)

It is staged at: http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository

Vote is open for 72hrs.

+1

Re: [vote] release maven-test-tools 1.0-alpha-2

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The -sources.jar misses LICENSE and NOTICE files [1]
To avoid this pb on the future releases, we really need to release
maven-parent:8 which uses maven-source-plugin:2.0.4.

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-test-tools/1.0-alpha-2/maven-test-tools-1.0-alpha-2-sources.jar

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

On 29 Dec 07, at 7:32 PM 29 Dec 07, Brian E. Fox wrote:

> In preparation for some plugin releases, I'd like to release the next
> version of maven-test-tools (1.0-alpha-2)
>

> It is staged at: http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository
>

> Vote is open for 72hrs.
>

> +1

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

-- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Re: [vote] release maven-test-tools 1.0-alpha-2

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Any idea what has changed from the last release for both
maven-test-tools and maven-plugin-testing-tools?

Rahul