Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dieter Engelhardt <D-...@t-online.de> on 2002/11/17 22:37:10 UTC

Dokumentation

I'd like to catch up the discussion about the Turbine Dokumentation again,
because i think there is a lot work to be done there and nobody got enough
time for that.
I guess that a lot of you guys have developed more or less extensive
applications and would appreciate if someone would make it public.
So one can benefit from that examples.
I spend myself some weeks to develop an application as a newbe meanwhile and
had a rough time do get it working. But right now im gone any steps forward
and get the feeling that i scratched it a bit.

So what would you think if we publish some of the applications we made?

Cheers
Dieter