Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Fernando Antonio Aires Lins <fa...@ufrpe.br> on 2006/08/10 16:15:54 UTC

Accessing Assertions

Hello all,

     sorry for this another message, I put assertive in the other email, but the
name on the Ws-POlicy Specification is assertion.
      I searched in the documentation how can we access information about the
assertions of a policy. When we read a policy, is there any way to find
information about the assertions (example, name of the assertions)? Anyone tried

it?

                     Thanks,

                               Fernando Aires
Fernando Antonio Aires Lins
Analista em Tecnologia da Informação
Núcleo de Tecnologia da Informação - NTI
Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco - UFRPE
Telefone: 33206049
Email: faires@ufrpe.br