Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Jackson, Douglas" <do...@siemens.com> on 2009/02/06 17:41:12 UTC

RE: Calling from one BPEL to another BPEL process

Hi!
I was going to experiment with the soap address in the wsdl for invoking a process on the same server, but perhaps someone could save me some time.  Can you leave off the hostname and port?

i.e. rather than:
       <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/proc2"/>
Use:
       <soap:address location="/ode/processes/proc2"/>
Or:
       <soap:address location="ode/processes/proc2"/>

We will be deploying on up to many different app servers so the port will change - I would rather not specify a hostname and port in the address.

Thanks in advance,
-Doug.

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
wsdl file is used to define a service uniquely. So you can't use
<soap:address location="/ode/processes/proc2"/> , because it's not really an
address.
So you will definitely fail on this case.
As well if you use wsdl2java in axis2 distribution or some other tool to
generate the stub you will have the same result.

Regards,
Denis Weerasiri.