Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2011/07/16 02:18:22 UTC

2011-07-15 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

In the past week, we were stable at 56 committers, with an increase of those on the PPMC from 38 to 44.

We dropped from 24 to 23 initial committers who have not submitted iCLAs.  We currently have 10 committers eligible to join the PPMC that have not and there are 8 individuals in various stages of being established as committers.

 - Dennis

WHO'S ON BOARD
  1 champion
  5 mentor
  2 mentor/committer
 44 PPMC (all committers)
 10 committer (not PPMC)
  8 other
 70 total = Pending PPMC? + complete

PENDING ACTIONS
  0 invite
  0 accepted?
 23 iCLA?
  1 choose ID
  4 ID chosen?
  3 ID pending?
 10 PPMC?
 60 complete
  1 other
103 Total

Posted by Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>.
On Jul 16, 2011, at 3:21 AM, Wolf Halton wrote:

> What do I have to do to get in the PPMC?

I'd like to get in as well. My iCLA is already on the way to ASF.
--
Pavel Janík

Re: 2011-07-15 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Andy Brown wrote on Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 18:43:27 -0700:
> Wolf Halton wrote:
> > What do I have to do to get in the PPMC?
> > -Wolf Halton
>
> Your listed as one but not joined the mailing list yet.

Reminder to those who don't already know the following:

There is more to being on a (P)PMC than being subscribed to a non-public
list; specifically, responsibilities of oversight.

Re: 2011-07-15 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

Posted by Andy Brown <an...@the-martin-byrd.net>.
Wolf Halton wrote:
> What do I have to do to get in the PPMC?
> -Wolf Halton

Your listed as one but not joined the mailing list yet.  See
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html .  Your name and
id are there.  You should have received an email with the link to join
the ooo-private list.  Link will follow.

Andy

Re: 2011-07-15 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

Posted by Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com>.