Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2009/02/03 02:03:01 UTC

Re: Datemath Now is UST or IST?

deja vu...

http://www.nabble.com/SOLR---indexing-Date-Time-in-local-format--to21663464.html

: We use Solr1.3 and indexed some of our date fields in the format
: '1995-12-31T23:59:59Z' and as we know this is a UTC date. But we do want to
: index the date in IST  which is +05:30hours so that extra conversion from
: UTC to IST across all our application is avoided. How to do that?
:
: And we have some confusion on how the flexible search functions such as
: (NOW, NOW+1DAY etc) provided by DateMathParser works? Now() is being
: calculated upon considering the date indexed as  UTC or  Localtime? Can we
: have the NOW() results in IST if the date indexed is in IST?
:
: Thanks,
: Kalidoss.m,
: