Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Neubauer <pe...@neubauer.se> on 2004/09/14 20:57:03 UTC

Style patch

Hi,
one more file I didn't get into the last patch - the checkstyle configuration
to run checkstyle standalone, like in the build process.

/peter

Re: Style patch

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@neubauer.se>.
On Tuesday 14 September 2004 23.11, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Do you have the Ant task somewhere to run checkstyle?
Will look into that on monday, to incorporate it into the building provess.

/peter

Re: Style patch

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wednesday 15 September 2004 02:57, Peter Neubauer wrote:
> Hi,
> one more file I didn't get into the last patch - the checkstyle
> configuration to run checkstyle standalone, like in the build process.

Applied.

Do you have the Ant task somewhere to run checkstyle?

Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /