Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2012/04/13 18:44:11 UTC

Windows test failures are back

...I believe with r1325827...

Re: Windows test failures are back

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2012-04-14 00:16, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Fixed in revision 1325984.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Indeed; thanks!

Re: Windows test failures are back

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Fixed in revision 1325984.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Windows test failures are back

Posted by Thomas Mueller <mu...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

I guess it's a forgotten mk.dispose() of a MicroKernelImpl instance, but
maybe not in this test, but in one of the tests before that. This might
not always fail, as the database file is closed when the object is garbage
collected.

Such problems are kind of tricky to find, and I can't find it currently.
What usually helps is:

Exception openException = new Exception("opened");
public void finalize() {
  if (!closed) {
    openException.printStackTrace(System.out);
  }
    }

Regards,
Thomas