Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by engp0510 <en...@nus.edu.sg> on 2003/08/13 18:07:50 UTC

Question about Notify all online user

Hi, all
How to implement notifying all online user when the record in database has been changed? I am using Servlet and JSP to build a small Supply-Chain system running on Tomcat with MySQL.

Thanks
Zhidao

Re: Question about Notify all online user

Posted by engp0510 <en...@nus.edu.sg>.
Ben!
Wah! Great! Could you give me more information about your implementation?
I am not clear with iFrame.

Posted by engp0510 <en...@nus.edu.sg>.
Ben!

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

Re: Question about Notify all online user

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

Re: Question about Notify all online user

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.