Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2019/09/09 06:02:30 UTC

Help needed from the community - use cases for the new landing page

Hello Everyone,

As you might be aware, we are working on a new landing page for Airflow.
Soon some initial designs will be shared with everyone, but for now we are
looking for community help in building comprehensive set of use cases to be
featured on the website.

Marta is a UX designer from Polidea who works on it and she is looking for
Use Cases that she can add to the page.

We have a kind request - if you would like to share your use cases for
using Airflow. It would be awesome. This is also a chance to be featured at
Airlfow's landing page.

Case study (the main target group of a case study are CTOs)
1. What was the problem? (about 100 - 200 words)
2. How did Apache Airflow help solve this problem? (about 100 - 200 words)
3. What are the results? (about 50 words)
4. Why would you recommend Apache Airflow? (1-2 sentences)

Please respond directly to Marta !

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk