Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2013/03/11 19:06:00 UTC

Tapestry 5.4 Java / JS API status

I was wondering if it was too early to start porting FlowLogix to 5.4
If the JS and Java APIs are stable as of now, I'd like to start.
Can I get confirmation on any of this?
Thanks

I also would like to contribute some, if not all of the code.
I've been maintaining this for almost 2 years now, and we have significant
investment in this ant Tapestry in production,
so abandonware should be a non-issue.

Re: Tapestry 5.4 Java / JS API status

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I think they are pretty stable at this point (but that is not a promise);
the stuff I'm struggling with currently is server-side stuff: dealing with
per-Asset checksums in the asset request URLs.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>wrote:

> I was wondering if it was too early to start porting FlowLogix to 5.4
> If the JS and Java APIs are stable as of now, I'd like to start.
> Can I get confirmation on any of this?
> Thanks
>
> I also would like to contribute some, if not all of the code.
> I've been maintaining this for almost 2 years now, and we have significant
> investment in this ant Tapestry in production,
> so abandonware should be a non-issue.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210