Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Leone <mi...@cox.net> on 2005/03/22 07:32:17 UTC

Tomcat Build-- Can I delete the \usr files?

I just completed a build of Tomcat 5.5.7 on Windows XP, after using the
binary distribution for quite a while. Can I delete the 166 MB of stuff
in the \usr directory? I didn't have any of this stuff with the binary
distribution, so I guess it was all temporary files used to do the build?

-Mark

Re: Tomcat Build-- Can I delete the \usr files?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Should be fine to delete but if you ever want to build Tomcat again...

Mark