Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2018/11/12 15:28:47 UTC

Re: Compiling Ctakes from Subversion [EXTERNAL]

Hi all,

I have been using 111 - which turned 2 years old last month.

When we first ported ctakes 4.0 to java8 I was using java 8 update 60 - now over 3 years old.

Peter,
what version were you using?

Thanks,
Sean
Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Peter,

no worries - obviously I don't upgrade very frequently.

As for upgrading to jdk9 (10, 11), I am not entirely sure how much refactoring would be required.  If anybody else knows or is interested in figuring it out, please write the dev list.

Thanks,
Sean
Posted by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com>.