Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Yan, Charlene" <Ch...@thomsonlearning.com> on 2003/07/01 14:53:16 UTC

sendMail using Logicsheet

All,

It may be a silly question.  I'm using Cocoon2.1M2's sendMail example.  http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/mail/sendmail/new.html.  When I tried to use sendMail by logicsheet, after the email is sent, there is "setup done" message on the next page.  I cannot find out where the message is defined and how I can get rid of it.  I have checked simplepage2html.xsl and sendmail_xsp.xml and still cannot find it.  Anybody can help me out here?

Thanks!

Charlene

Re: sendMail using Logicsheet

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Yan, Charlene wrote:

> It may be a silly question.  I'm using Cocoon2.1M2's sendMail example.  http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/mail/sendmail/new.html.  When I tried to use sendMail by logicsheet, after the email is sent, there is "setup done" message on the next page.  I cannot find out where the message is defined and how I can get rid of it.  I have checked simplepage2html.xsl and sendmail_xsp.xml and still cannot find it.  Anybody can help me out here?

It appears that I have forgotten to remove it from the logicsheet....
please update from CVS.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l