Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kevin Jin <kj...@google.com> on 2008/08/22 03:05:55 UTC

Asynchronous JsUnit tests?

I'm going to add some asynchronous tests for the coming OS Template
feature. Unfortunately, I find the JsUnit currently in use is the
jsunit.berlios.de flavor, which does not support asynchronous test.I
guess that's because Maven requires a command-line based test runner
and jsunit.net flavor does not meet this.
Creating a Selenium RC + jsunit.net based Maven plug-in is beyond my scope.
Are there any quick solutions?

BTW, I don't think JavaScript unit testing is a popular practice in
Shindig -- only 4 tests in OpenSocialJsTests.

--
-Kevin