Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/04 19:33:34 UTC

Writing a Client - Where is ZooKeeperInstance class?

I am reading through the user manual at

  http://incubator.apache.org/accumulo/user_manual_1.4-incubating/Writing_Accumulo_Clients.html

and trying to follow this code:

  String instanceName = "myinstance";
  String zooServers = "zooserver-one,zooserver-two"
  Instance inst = new ZooKeeperInstance(instanceName, zooServers);

However, I can't find the ZooKeeperInstance class in any of the jars
on my system. Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks,
david

Re: Writing a Client - Where is ZooKeeperInstance class?

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
Found it. Thanks.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.