Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org> on 2019/01/04 21:06:40 UTC

Druid 0.14 timing

It feels like 0.13.0 was just recently released, but it was branched off
back in October, and it has almost been 3 months since then. How do we feel
about doing an 0.14 branch cut at the end of January (Thu Jan 31) - going
back to the every 3 months cycle?

For this release, based on the feedback we got from the Incubator vote last
time, we'll need to fix up the LICENSE and NOTICE issues that were flagged
but waved through for our first release. (Justin said he would have -1'd
based on that if it was anything beyond a first release.)

Re: Druid 0.14 timing

Posted by David Lim <da...@apache.org>.
+1

I see no reason to deviate from our 3 month cycle. Cutting another release
soon will also be good for continuing to make progress towards Apache
graduation.

Re: Druid 0.14 timing

Posted by Fangjin Yang <fa...@imply.io>.
+1