Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/09/01 18:25:06 UTC

Re: DERBY-138

Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:

>Do you mind if I close DERBY-138 as "Not a Bug", given Dan's comment?

Nope. I don't mind.

Re: DERBY-138

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 9/1/05, Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
>
> >Do you mind if I close DERBY-138 as "Not a Bug", given Dan's comment?
>
> Nope. I don't mind.

Before we lose track of the issue here, that LockTable is not really
documented anywhere, should we maybe file a documentation bug to
enhance the docs with a description on how to use LockTable to debug a
locking problem? Javadoc may not be the place for this, but maybe
there could be a better description than the one sentence mention that
it currently receives in the documentation:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/devguide/cdevconcepts50894.html

andrew