Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Sodt <st...@divine.com> on 2002/04/03 02:20:03 UTC

util.c missing a header file? Or is this a configuration problem

In attempting a build of httpd 1.3.24 on a Sun server running SunOS 5.6, gcc
2.7.2, make failed for what initially appears to be the lack of a header
file for util.c (an excerpt of the output appears below).  I was able to
track down a suggestion that an include statement needs to be commented out
and replaced, but am wondering if this is either configuration related, or
indeed the result of a missing file.  My apologies if I'm rehashing
something that's already been covered, but in a quick search of the mail
archive I wasn't able to find a reference to util.c/h.

With regards to all,

Steve

gcc -c  -I../os/unix -I../include   -DSOLARIS2=260 `../apaci` http_vhost.c
gcc -c  -I../os/unix -I../include   -DSOLARIS2=260 `../apaci` util.c
util.c: In function `ap_find_token':
util.c:1410: `test_char_table' undeclared (first use this function)
util.c:1410: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
util.c:1410: for each function it appears in.)
util.c:1410: `T_HTTP_TOKEN_STOP' undeclared (first use this function)
util.c: In function `ap_escape_shell_cmd':
util.c:1472: `test_char_table' undeclared (first use this function)
util.c:1472: `T_ESCAPE_SHELL_CMD' undeclared (first use this function)
util.c: In function `ap_escape_path_segment':

Steven Sodt
divine, inc. - Information Quest
1 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803
main: 781.359.3000
direct: 781.359.7268
fax: 781.359.8123
email: steve.sodt@divine.com

RE: util.c missing a header file? Or is this a configuration problem

Posted by Steven Sodt <st...@divine.com>.
This appears to be resolved by opting for the traditional build method,
rather than APACI...