Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/08/24 22:58:35 UTC

Estimated Delivery Per Item on Sales Orders

Is there anywhere in Ofbiz where we would use to estimate the delivery
date on a sales order per item based on ship to location?  What about on
a purchase order per item per supplier?

Thanks,

James

Re: Estimated Delivery Per Item on Sales Orders

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello James,

You can use OrderItem.estimatedDeliveryDate and OrderITem.estimatedShipDate
fields for both SO and PO.

--
Thanks & Regards
---