Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Lange <ra...@abs.de> on 2005/06/23 16:41:23 UTC

cocoon does not find class WoodyTemplateTransformer using woody

Dear Cocoon users,
Our setup: cocon 2.1.5.1, tomcat 5.5.4,  jdk 1.5.0.
I have a problem using the woody form framework in cocoon. I've tried a
simple example using  this transformer:

       <map:transformer name="woody"

src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation.WoodyTemplateTransformer"/>

In the blocks.properties I have set:

                include.block.woody=true

and compiled with the build skript. However, cocoon does not find the
class WoodyTemplateTransformer.
Here the error description of the browser:

sitemap from file:/opt/abs/serverFramework/application/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not load class
org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation.WoodyTemplateTransformer for
component named 'woody' at
file:/opt/abs/serverFramework/application/sitemap.xmap:146:84

Is there any jar I have to include, or something like that?

Yours sincerely, Ralph Lange

Re: cocoon does not find class WoodyTemplateTransformer using woody

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Ralph:

Try to move to cforms. There is a aconversion tool. It is an ant task. Run:

./build.sh Woody2CocoonForms

It works pretty good. Thanks again Reinhard!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo