Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Deepak Kumar <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 15:30:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.4 on AIX 6.1

Hi,
I am trying to install Apache 2.4.25 with openssl on AIX 6.1
Can you please let me know where can I find the official IBM RPM packages
for
1. Apache httpd 2.4.25
2. latest openssl
3. latest openssldevel

I tried AIX toolbox for Linux application IBM link but not able to find
openssl packages there.

--

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4 on AIX 6.1

Posted by Deepak Kumar <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,
How about www.bullfreeware.com. Is it a reliable source to get the RPMs
from for AIX. ?

Thanks,
Kumar.

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Deepak Kumar <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to install Apache 2.4.25 with openssl on AIX 6.1
> > Can you please let me know where can I find the official IBM RPM packages
> > for
> > 1. Apache httpd 2.4.25
> > 2. latest openssl
> > 3. latest openssldevel
>
> Official IBM packages for openssl on AIX are not RPMs, they are native
> installp.
>
> I don't think there are "official" IBM RPM's for httpd.  But you'd
> have to ask IBM.
>
> There are of course no official ASF RPM's for httpd on AIX.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Kumar

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4 on AIX 6.1

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.