Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rubin Bennett <rb...@thatitguy.com> on 2008/02/19 05:18:26 UTC

RE: [OT]user_prefs: mind the linebreak

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 16:56 +1300, Michael Hutchinson wrote:
> [...]
No, but 12 windows of konsole @ 80x25 on a 21" widescreen is a sight to
behold, and the 19" dual monitor to the right just ratchets up the nerd
factor that much more. Bow before me, for I am root 12 times over!
Mwwaahaaahaaahaaa :^P

Rubin
(Mostly benevolent BOFH for ~30 networks, 100+ servers, and too many
desktops to count)

--
Rubin Bennett
RB Technologies

temporary security deserve neither liberty nor safety"
  --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759