Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/14 15:23:36 UTC

Re: Exhibit integration [was:Re: svn commit: r556207 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.doap: ./ resources/stylesheets/ resources/themes/common/html/ src/documentation/content/xdocs/ src/documentation/resources/the

On 7/14/07, Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/13/07, rgardler@apache.org <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: rgardler
> > Date: Fri Jul 13 19:11:43 2007
> > New Revision: 556207

> > Log:
> > Basic support of Exhibit browsing of the catalogue
>
> It's exciting to see this integration.  I wasn't able to get it
> working though - complaining about the doap-exhibit contract.  It's
> been a while since I've done anything with this so it could very well
> be on my end too - I'll keep poking around and see if I can figure out
> what I'm goofing up.
>
> --tim

Sorry for the noise, it's been too long I reckon - I still had my
Forrest Home set up for the release candidate testing.  This is nice.
--tim

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 14/07/07, Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/14/07, Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 7/13/07, rgardler@apache.org <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Author: rgardler
> > > Date: Fri Jul 13 19:11:43 2007
> > > New Revision: 556207

> > > Log:
> > > Basic support of Exhibit browsing of the catalogue
> >
> > It's exciting to see this integration.  I wasn't able to get it
> > working though - complaining about the doap-exhibit contract.  It's
> > been a while since I've done anything with this so it could very well
> > be on my end too - I'll keep poking around and see if I can figure out
> > what I'm goofing up.
> >
> > --tim
>
> Sorry for the noise, it's been too long I reckon - I still had my
> Forrest Home set up for the release candidate testing.  This is nice.

Thanks for the feedback Tim (nice to see you back). I hope to put
quite a bit of work into this in the coming weeks - but, well you
never know what is going to take my time...

Of course, it should be generalised and applied to the GSoC
contributions - but I'll walk before running ;-)

Ross