Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 15:01:36 UTC

Copy document with version history

Hello All

I am using OpenCMIS 0.6.0 that doesnt seem to be copying version history.

Is there a way to copy version history with OpenCMIS?

Thanks
Krzysztof

Re: Copy document with version history

Posted by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com>.
i had to upgrade to 0.11.0 version and remove org.alfresco.cmis.client.impl.AlfrescoObjectFactoryImpl from session properties.

Posted by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about that, Florent.

I have opened a new topic with repository vendor forum.

Krzysztof

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.

--
[image: Nuxeo]

Florent Guillaume
Head of R&D

Twitter: @efge

Re: Copy document with version history

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
You don't need to set the repository ID. Alfresco has only one repository.

If you still have trouble, create another topic in the Alfresco Community
and send me the link.

Jeff

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 5:48 AM, krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com <

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.