Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by z k <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/27 06:47:29 UTC

How can i return jdbcconnection after used?

Thank u Peter for answering my last question.

I am trying to learn the concept of Avalon.
i use DataSourceComponent to get one JdbcConnection instance.
but i cannt find a method to let me return the jdbc connnection back
to pool.

regards

redbeebird

Re: How can i return jdbcconnection after used?

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I can't seem to read or export your message. Could you possibly set your
encoding to "iso-8859-1", "utf-8", ascii or virtually anything else ? ;) BTW
It is currently set to "gb2312", a Chinese encoding by the looks of it.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: How can i return jdbcconnection after used?

Posted by Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com>.
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, z k wrote:
> I am trying to learn the concept of Avalon.
> i use DataSourceComponent to get one JdbcConnection instance.
> but i cannt find a method to let me return the jdbc connnection back
> to pool.

It's close().
(JdbcConnection.close())

Oki

Re: How can i return jdbcconnection after used?

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, z k wrote:

> Thank u Peter for answering my last question.
>
> I am trying to learn the concept of Avalon.
> i use DataSourceComponent to get one JdbcConnection instance.
> but i cannt find a method to let me return the jdbc connnection back
> to pool.

You simply close() the connection. Thats all you have to do to return
it.

Giacomo