Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net> on 2008/07/07 18:46:39 UTC

RandomTextWriter

Hey all

Has anyone had success with RandomTextWriter?

I'm finding it fairly unstable on 0.16.x, haven't tried 0.17 yet though.

chris

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@wensel.net

Re: RandomTextWriter

Posted by Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>.
fyi, Things seem to be playing nicer on Hadoop 0.17.1.

But I'm also now running on c1.medium EC2 instances with the
recommended XEN kernel. So that could be a factor as well.

ckw

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@wensel.net