Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Stéphane Ramet <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/06 23:27:53 UTC

Added support for QueueBrowser and DeleteDestination in Apache.NMS.MSMQ provider + fixed EMS QueueBrowser

Hi,

I just submitted a patch as AMQNET-157
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-517> adding support for
QueueBrowser and DeleteDestination in the Apache.NMS.MSMQ provider, and
fixing Apache.NMS.EMS.QueueBrowser (actually implementing the "TODO" part
in QueueBrowser.GetEnumerator).

Regards,

Stéphane Ramet

Re: Added support for QueueBrowser and DeleteDestination in Apache.NMS.MSMQ provider + fixed EMS QueueBrowser

Posted by Jim Gomes <jg...@apache.org>.
Hi Stéphane,

Thanks for submitting the patch.  I checked it in and resolved that issue.
It's good to see some attention going to MSMQ provider.

Best,
Jim