Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rishay Marajah <ri...@consology.com> on 2006/08/31 13:45:32 UTC

SSL peer shut down incorrectly

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create some performance test scripts over a HTTPS
protocol.  I recorded the script in Badboy 1.6 U1 and exported it to
JMeter 2.2

Some steps run fine while others throw a SSL peer shut down incorrectly.
Remove the failed step and the scripts fails with the same error but at
a differenct step.

I have installed JDK 1.5.0 and also included the jsse.jar in the /lib of
JMeter.  I have edited the system.properties file to enable the sun SSL
provider.

Am I missing something?

Rishay Marajah

The Definition of an Upgrade: Take out old bugs and put new ones in

Re: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 31/08/06, Rishay Marajah <ri...@consology.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>

> I am trying to create some performance test scripts over a HTTPS
> protocol.  I recorded the script in Badboy 1.6 U1 and exported it to
> JMeter 2.2
>
> Some steps run fine while others throw a SSL peer shut down incorrectly.
> Remove the failed step and the scripts fails with the same error but at
> a differenct step.

Never seen that, but it sounds like the server is at fault here.