Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/05/05 16:10:07 UTC

Problem Handler

Hello,I am a master student.I use "juddi "  on the server side and other tool on the client side. I could do the publication of a service.But, I couldn't do the discovery of a service! I have always a problem in "uddiProxy".In juddi  and especially in juddi.log, I get this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find handler for element type "capability_search".
By accessing juddi.jarIn the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists because handler = null.But, I am not understand the problem!!!!I want to know if there is a configuration for "HandlerMaker" with tomcat or juddi.Please, have you any idea about my problem? I am really blocked for a long period and I am unable to finish my master's project.Thank you for answering me.Best  regards,--Maria

Re: Problem Handler

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Maria Din wrote:
> Hello,I use "juddi " on the server side under "Tomcat/webapps" and other tool on the client side. When I would like to do the discovery of a service. In juddi and especially in juddi.log, I get this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find handler for element type "capability_search".
> By accessing "juddi.jar" In the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists because handler = null.I want to know if there is a configuration for "HandlerMaker" with tomcat or juddi.Please, have you any idea about my problem? Thank you for answering me.--Best regards,Maria

I may be wrong, but this sounds like a problem in/with the "juddi" webapp, rather than a
problem with Tomcat per se.

RE: Problem Handler

Posted by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr>.

Re: Problem Handler