Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Richard Sand <rs...@idfconnect.com> on 2016/05/27 03:21:07 UTC

patch for MJAVADOC-452

Hi Dev community –

I recently opened MJAVADOC-452 and uploaded a patch to it that fixes
several problems with the Javadoc plugin’s “fix” goal, making it much more
reliable to use the goal in an automated fashion. Is anyone from that
plugin team interested in taking a look at it and evaluating it for
inclusion in the next minor build? The patch I provided was off of the
2.10.3 release tag but I’d be happy to recreate the patch against the trunk
if you want to incorporate it.

Best regards,

Richard