Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/07 04:07:04 UTC

Re: Axis Wiki ?? Where did it go??

Yep that's the one...Rick created it from the old one :)

-- dims

Re: Axis Wiki ?? Where did it go??

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,

  I've updated the whole of the new Wiki site. Now, most of links
should be working well. Please let me know if you find any crucial
issues on it.

Thanks,
Toshi <to...@apache.org>

Re: Axis Wiki ?? Where did it go??

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Jeff,

> Note that most (but not all) of the links on this page are broken.

Yes, thanks. Need to take of it.
--
Toshi <to...@apache.org>

Re: Axis Wiki ?? Where did it go??

Posted by Jeff Greif <jg...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Peter and Bill,

  Additional information...

  The old Wiki was hosted in a server - 'nagoya.apache.org'.
But, a new Wiki server 'wiki.apache.org' took over from the
old server more recently.
  The 'http://wiki.apache.org/old/AxisProjectPages' was the
temporal site in the transition. 'Kellogg, Richard' helped
to import data into the new site - '/ws/FrontPage/Axis'.

  A few days before, the Apache infrastructure team announced
"The machine name nagoya is going away in very short order".