Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Daniel Hoppe <ho...@sitewaerts.de> on 2001/09/11 20:01:04 UTC

[Patch] Cosmetic change in SignJar task

Hi,

SignJar displays a message like

 [signjar] Signing Jar : C:\dev\hoppe\fbs3\temp\fbs_cc_ice_wl61.jar

when signing a Jar. The path in this message does not display correctly when
I pass a file with a path relative to the project basedir. This change fixes
that for me on Win2K. Could someone with experience on the other OSs' see if
this is likely to cause any harm there?

diff -r1.8 SignJar.java
252c252,254
<         log("Signing Jar : " + (new File(jarSource)).getAbsolutePath());
---
>         log("Signing Jar : " + (new
File(project.getBaseDir().getAbsolutePath()
>           + File.separator
>           + jarSource)).getAbsolutePath());

Cheers,

Daniel

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
sitewaerts GmbH
Hebelstraße 15
D-76133 Karlsruhe

Tel: +49 (721) 920 918 0
Fax: +49 (721) 920 918 29
http://www.sitewaerts.de

Re: [Patch] Cosmetic change in SignJar task

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
Instead of applying this patch directly I reworked the task to use files
internally. Could you check this works for you ?

--
Cheers,

Pete

 I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.